Periods getting irregular, soreness in breasts, occasional tummy pain, chronic lower back pain, not on contraceptives. Suggestion?

I am 42, with a 2.5 yr old and my periods have just started becoming irregular. My breasts are extremely sore and occasionally getting tummy pains over the last two days. I am not using any contraceptives and had intercourse 3-4 days ago. I suffer chronic low back pain and bursts in hips, and had a bad time birthing. I had epidural , forces, stitches broke and got infections.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012