Periods getting delayed. No chances of pregnancy. Poor eating habits. Reason for delay?

Hi I 32 yr old female, i normally had regular periods, but since past few months it has been delayed by 4 or 5 days , but this time its been more than 10 days . I m kind a concerned . My chances of pregnancy is ruled out as i m currently going through a divorce since 6 months. I have been doing boot camp classes since a month now and also doing bikram yoga . My eating habbits has been really poor for the past 2 months. I would like to add that my weight has not decreased nor increased. What could be the reason for the delay and will i ever get my period for this month?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012