Periods for more than a month. Stressful, hyperallergic person. Take inhalers. Deviry advisable?

Hi, M a student pursuing MBA. This is the first time I am out of home, and I am not having my periods for more than a month now (last cycle was on 3rd feb), this has never happened before. Recently I was having placements in college and was under lot of stress, some of my friends suggested having deviry, but m a bit apphrehensive.......after having this medicine would i have to continue forever to get the periods? Is this some kind of hormone? What kind of side effects would I get? M hyperallergic, back home I had to take inhalers. but since the place m staying at now is near sea, m better here, though i get severe heat burns because I come from cooler climes. Would You please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
You are having a heavy and prolonged bleeding. To take care of this blood loss, you will need iron supplements and tranexaemic acid in addition to deviry. Do consult your gynecologist for proper treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal