Periods for 16 days with vomiting and lose motion

Dr I am still having very light periods its 16 days now and I have irregular periods for long like earlier it was 19 days 21 days but for last month it was 29 days and this time it was 35 days and yes my vomiting and lose motion episode I already mentioned. I am going to doc tomorrow for check up. still need advice.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Have you been on birth control pills. Any fever, vaginal discharge. Have you done a Pregnancy Test. There could be ovarian disorders like PCOS which needs to be ruled out. Also get a PAP smear done. Get tested for TB as well. You need to be well hydrated on fluids if diarrhoea is there. You could be having a food poisoning episode, get a consult with your Doctor tomorrow as well.