Periods due, all hpt shows positive, beta blood test shows negative. What could be going on?

My period is 10 days late. Two days before my period was due I took two home pregnancy tests . They were both positive. The nest day I took another pregnancy test and it was negative. I called my doctor and they did a beta blood test . It was negative. When my period still didn t show 3 days later I took another test. It was very positive. The next day my doctor did another beta blood test and that was negative again. The doctor is trying to tell me that all of my positive urine tests were wrong. What could be going on? I don t believe the urine tests are wrong because in the months prior to this when I d use them they d all be negative and I d get my period on time. I know when I ovulated because I m charting my basal body temperature . I ve also had an ultrasound and that was fine too. What could be going on?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013