Periods due, IUD coil takenout and had unprotected sex. Taking utovlan. Had periods with headache, loss of appetite. Can pregnancy occur?

Hello, I was due on my period about 15-20 days ago. I had my IUD coil taken out just before. After it was taken out my partner and I had unprotected sex, whilst I was taking (not prescribed or in the correct dose) utovlan. The reason for this is because my partner was back from his work abroad only for 2 nights and I didn t want to have my period and had some tablets from a friend which I took sporadically over the 2 days. My period is usually light and I started to take them the day he arrived and stopped the day he left. I kind of had my period after... It wasnt as heavy as normal...but wasn t particularly light either. The last week or so though I have felt so exhausted with nodticeably strong headaches (which I never normally get) and the last few days have lost appetite and am feeling slightly quest at random points in the day. I really don t suspect there is any chance I am pregnant...but today the thought popped into my head when I found myself suddenly wanting to be sick for no reason. I have felt slightly depressed lately also though and that s why I m thinking I am feeling quest I really don t think I could be pregnant? The unprotected sex was about 5 times from 9th to 10th march whilst I was taking maybe one or two utovlan a day...but also drinking alcohol as it was my birthday. my IUD was taken out about the 2nd march and my period was due around the 10th (at a guess). I really think I m being silly thinking I could be pregnant...but thought I d ask...? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012