Periods delayed, test positive. Prescribed unwanted kid for abortion. Is it safe? Any side effect?

Hi My wife periods are delayed by 10 days now. She had a test and its positive, hence we consulted a doctor who given her UNWANTED KID/KIT tablets. 1 tablet in the night then after 48 hours she has to take 4 tablets at a time. Please let me know if it is safe to take those 4 tablets at a time? How far it is safe any side effects. She is going to take those tablets on her 45th day is that fine? Please suggest....
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013