Periods delayed, spotting, cramps after unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hi I m confused mi last period was Sep 20 I had unprotected sex around the 8th I started spotting when I whip a week later an a little cramps 4 about 2-3 days a week after that I tested an it came back negative for PG I have had all the symptoms besideds constipation it was the opposite I remember reading about fertile discharge and remember mi partner showing me at the time the discharge I didn t know at the time it ment that I was really fertile at the time now here I am 11 weeks since last period but I keep getting negative results I m confused usually mi breast r soar a week before mi aunt flow but not this time no aunt flow breast aren t so tender any more please help am I pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer