Periods delayed, missed the pill for 2 days. How can I get periods?

Doctor I always take daily pills to not to get pregnant and full i month course i complete but 2 days i miss to take my pills and right now i didnt get periods because regular after 28 days iam getting that one now also i am having that one and now it is 10th day completed right now i didnt get periods and now also i am having the pills because i already have the pills know thats why i dont want to be pregnant how i can get my periods please advise
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013