Periods delayed, had taken azithromycin, hydrocortisone suppositories. Could this be causing delay?

I took azithromicin 1g December 9th. I also began hydrocortisone suppositories twice daily for a week (beginning December 14th) and was curious if this could delay my period. According to my period log, today, I am 14 days late. I took 2 pregnancy tests , both negative. I haven t had any cramps , sore/tender breasts, or any morning sickness . I work our regularly, and have been off my birth control for about a year now (due to it causing migraines) When should I take another test, and is it possible that these medications (and stress) are causing my period to be late.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013