Periods delayed, had spotting, pregnancy test negative, tired, dizziness. Trying to conceive. Reason?

hi,my period is 16 days late but when it was 8 days late i had some spotting..light pink and i thought it started but it stopped completely like nothing has happened ,i did 2 home tests and they negative,so now am feeling tired,dizzy even if am sitting down,i feel so hungry and mostly tired,but not am having sharp pains on my time...please help,because i want to have a baby and this is stressing me out.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012

Urine pregnancy tests are not always reliable.I would suggest to get a sonography done this will help to diagnose pregnancy and also rule out other causes of delayed period ,if there is no pregnancy. Serum HCG levels can also help to know if you are pregnant.

This investigations can help to make picture clear.