Periods delayed for two months. Is it normal? Not had sex

hi, basically as you can see i am 14 years of age, and i kindof feel embrassesed writing but, worried about that what is happening so i wanted to ask if its normal that my period hasnt come for 2 months, and i am sure i am not pregnant, because i haven t had sex, and i ve had my period for nearly 1 years so is it normal that my period hasnt come?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
there is nothing to be embarrased about girl and rather im happy seeing your concern at this age.
in early years of menstruation a little irregularity is normal so just wait for natural periods to come and if still they dont then get a pelvic ultrasonography done and visit your gynecologist.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.