Periods delayed. Having pink discharge, breast sore and cramps. Had unprotected sex. Discharge due to infection or pregnancy?

Hi, My last period was April 30th-May 3rd. It s now June 5th and I m 9 days late on my period. I had a light pink discharge the day of my expecting period and yesterday. My breast are sore, and I sometimes have cramps . I had unprotected sex May 11, May 12, and some more times during the month of May. The light pink discharge, is it from a vaginal infection? Or is it because I m pregnant? HELP!!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012