Periods delayed. Diagnosed PCOS. Prescribed duphaston. Is it advisable to take Nature PMS control?

Hi.,. my periods have been delayed for four months now may least period was september 25, 2012. i went to OB and found out that i have PCOS . My Ob prescribed duphaston 5mg for 5 days 2x a day then she said i have to wait till my period come and start to take duphaston for 10 days 2x a day (ex day 16th - day 25th) for 3 mos.. but sad to say til now i dont have my period. she prescribed me again of 10mg provera .. but its no longer available in the market today. Is it ok if I take Duphaston 10mg instead? I ve been taking Nature PMS control for 4 days now (its a natural herbal vitamins )... is it ok to take such vitamins without doctors prescription? please advise. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013