Periods delayed. Cramping, pressure on back and abdomen. Light spotting, brown discharge. Had protected sex. Reason?

hello my name is ana, and I am 20 years old. My period was supposed to come the 17th of this month, but so far nothing. I have been experiencing very heavy cramping, it feels as if pressure is being put in my lower back and lower abdomen . I have also been experimenting pain on one side of my pelvic followed by feeling light headed and dizzy. On Friday I was experiencing light spotting which I thought would be my period arriving, but received nothing. On monday I had a high amount of light brown discharge coming out followed with light red spotting when I would wipe myself with toilet paper. The brown discharge went away yesterday but the light red spotting continued. I had protected sex on the 9th of june is there any way it can be anything besides pregnancy since I used protection.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012