Periods commenced with medicines, tests showed elevated prolactin, multiple small follicles. Serious?

we are gone to hospital about my period that is not coming form last 3 month after dr, is given one madicen than pirod is came than dr. told me to come when 3 day of pirod we gone their dr, is writted for some test we gone through that after completing all test every thing is normal but 2 issue is came 1. prolactine =27-30 and is ultra sound multiple small follicle noted but dominant follicle not seen bilateral help me out kindly i want to know i never got pregnant ,
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer