Periods came in early after taking Norethisterone. Will the periods carry on as normal ?

i was suposed to start my period on Thurs but started monday (the day i was supposed to tke my first norethisterone ). I have now taken 4 tablets and period not stopped. is it worth carrying on taking it or will my period just carry on as normal? Wanted to delay period for holiday 31 aug - 12 sept, by shifting this period forward my 2 weeks and then not starting my next one till mid sept. Should i stop taking the tablets now and just use them to delay my next period (due 3 sept now)????? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012