Periods are always late even after taking duphaston. How can I regularize them?

My period is always late. Eventhough sometimes i take duphaston for 10 days and yet im stilll waiting my period. Today im nervous and my stomach looks reallly big My prolactin is about 50 so my dr gave me dostinix which decreased the results to 0.3 but yet no regular period unlesss using duphaston So he asked me not to take anything except duphaston to regulate my period. Im getting narried soon and im starting to get really fat Im nervous now especialy that today morning i was fine but at the evening i look fat :(
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer