Periodically sore stomach, intense pain, fever. Have unhealthy diet and dink less water. Advice?

My husband has had a sour stomach feeling with a little pain here and there and an on and off fever the past 3 days. He is also very achy. He refuses to see doctors...and has not been anywhere out of the norm or around anyone sick lately. His diet isnt the healthiest and he doesnt drink enough water. But, has been these past couple days assuming he was probably just dehydratEd. This just isnt letting up. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility FLATULENT DYSPEPSIA or ACID PEPTIC DYSPEPSIA may be the cause for his sufferings.

-irregular diet
-over eating
-emotional upset
-sleepless nights are some possible causes.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you