Periodic tingling in pectoral region with light headedness, severe during episodes of stress, excess caffeine intake. Cardiac problem?

Hello, for the past week and a half I have been experiencing a weird tingling/numbing in my right pectoral region. It comes and goes. Also twice in this time frame I have gotten really light headed and felt like I was going to pass out. It is worse if I am stressed or have had a lot of caffeine. I am nervous that it might be a heart issue. I am very active 71 215 lbs around 15% body fat.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012