Periodic testicular pain, feeling of fluid filled lump in one testis. What is the cause and treatment?

My right testicle aches. I don t look at them very much. But I felt them an the right side hangs a lil lower an it felt like there was a lil like lump of maybe fluid in there. An I ve had aches the last maybe 6 months that the ache would last a few minutes at a time. Right now it s lasted a couple hours so far. Anybody know anything bout? Thought the main reason people r doc s is to help people. Obviously u doc s r doin it for the money! Pay to ask a Q. Lame!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have small lump in your Rt testicle and have mild pain.

This is most likely to be due to what is called as Spermatocele associated with Epididymitis .

However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified Urologist and ultrasound scanning.

Spermatocele is a benign cyst and not to be worried about it.

As regards hanging of the testicle lower than other side it is not significant and has no clinical importance to it.