Periodic swelling, pain near elbow post accident, MRI FNAC showed hemangioma posterolateral aspect. Treatment?

Hi, I Am NISHANT SHAW 22YRS OF AGE. suffer an bike accident near by elbow after 4yr i have regular interval swelling and pain there. i have consulted an orthopadic by his medicine. my pain and swelling where gone but it start to swell and pain. so i consulted him again and asked me to go through test mri fnac , its show that i had haemangioma postrolatral aspect. please suggest me to treat it as soon as possible
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012