Periodic swelling in various body parts, negative RA, tests showed eosinophils, ESR, hyper-segmented poly-morphs. Further treatment advise?

Hi Doctor, My age is 22. I have swelling and pain in some parts of body at different times. such as Knee , leg fingers and hand fingers and palm... The swelling is not symmetrical at the same time. Swelling and pain goes away from a part after 3-4 days. while it is swelled movement is painful , i can say stiff.. RA test is negative the following are the test results.. 1.Eosinophilis 06 % 2. ESR wintrobe 16 mm at end of one hour 3. other : Hypersegmented polymorphs seen What reference can we make and how should i go ahead with the treatment ? Thanks and Regards, Amol
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012