Hive ( urticaria
) outbreaks affecting the upper lip and eye must be taken seriously because, they could part of allergy called anaphylaxis
. You must be happy that it responds to the anti histamine
you have adminstered.
The causes could be inside the body or coming from outside the body.
Outside the body
1. Artificially coloured or flavoured food or diet like nuts, This will vary from child to child
2. Drugs > The list is long. All antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs
Through the skin
4. Playing near plants
5 . Dress we use
6. Insect bites
7. Chemicals used for bathing and washing
8. Water used for bathing and washing
Inside the body
9. Cavities in the teeth
10. Urinary tract
11. Worms in the gut
12. Many problems of the blood.
What to do?
If problem persists to do basic allergy tests
in the blood and a urine examination and proceed.
For things outside the body, the control is in your hands