Periodic pulsating, throbbing, tightening and tingly feeling on the temple with swelling, tightening around the back of the ear. What could it be?

Hi, I havr a few questions regarding about this pain been having since the beginning of this month. what does it mean when ive been having this pulsating, throbbing, tightening, and tingly feeling on my right side of my temple? sometimes I would feel pain around there and sometimes I dont. right now I feel tightenibg around the back of my right ear. Also when I touch NY right templr and left I feel the right side kind of bigger.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012