Periodic pain on the one side of the head, feeling of passing out with brain hemorrhage, depression. How can I cure it?

For a few years on and off i get a servere pain in the back right hand side of my head it comes fast for 10secs and gone. it hurts and makes me feel sick i think i am gonna die with a brain hemorage, then it is gone. Some times i have it daily up to a few time and then might be months but it really does scare me so much. I have no other effect form it and seem health it makes me feel so depressed when i get it and frightend and i go to bed. HELP
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012