Periodic pain in left palm, difficulty in picking up things, doing regular chores. What is the cause?

Hi doctor , will you help me? My left palm has been hurting when i do anything especially when i turn of the switches i use sometimes my third finger so it will hurt my third finger , fourth and fifth fingers so from third till fifth till my palm on that area it hurts so much sometimes the pain fades off but sometimes it comes back ..i recently could nt pick up anything with my left palm or even tie my hair.. so what is the matter here doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012