Periodic mild lower abdominal pains, pinching feeling with pressure on wither sides. What could it be?

Hello I ve been having lower abdominal very mild pains for over a year. Sometimes it feels kinda like a pinching feeling on my insides. Sometimes it is a lil bit of a pressure feeling. It moves from my left center and right sides and comes and goes, but have been feeling it daily for some weeks now. What do you think that might be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
hello there, thanks for your querry
pains in the lower abdomen has varied origins depending on whether you are a male or female.
whatever the case, just try to see your GP for first hand appreciation.