Periodic lower feet pain, normal test results for IgG, IgM, IgA, ESR Diabetes, highly positive Mantoux, prescribed Tab R-Cinex. Treatment right?

Hi I am habing sometime pain in lower right side feet from 1 + year. doctor adviced me Mountax, IgG,IgM,IgA and ESR Diabetes and Haemoglobin tests. All of these testes are normal except Mountax which is Highly Positive. Now he adviced me TAB. R-CINEX(450+300)---1 DAILY BEFORE BREAKFAST FOR 30 DAYS please suggest is the treatmetn going in right direction for pain in feet?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012