Periodic left, upper and inner arm pain. Could this be heart related?

My left upper, inner arm is been hurting me for about 3 hours. Its not constant. I ve had some bad indigestion tonight Also. Just wondering if you think this could be heart related? My wife is a RN. She checked my blood pressure , she Said it was good. Any help you can give me will be Very appreciated! Thanks! Ricky Ivey
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
A pain which comes on exertion, is behind the breastbone and relives by rest is likely to be anginal or heart related. A pain which is not increasing or provoked by exercise, increases by certain posture, touch or pressing, can be localized to a finger tip, increases by deep breathing is not likely to be anginal.
If you have a persistent pain please see your doctor and proceed accordingly. It may not be related to heart but still needs evaluation.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.