Periodic increase in heart rate with discomfort lasting for a long time. Taking Isobide, Concor. Sign of coronary disease?

1. My main complaint is that from time to time I feel an increased heart rate plus discomfort and this situation last for long time (one day). 2. The leading question is that is there is a coronary disease or not? 3. Also if there is no CD , since July 2009 I have continuous chest pain regardless exerting any efforts. 4. Now I’m using Isobide 20 mg daily one tablets and Concor 5 mg daily plus aspirin 81.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012