Periodic headaches, aggravates on bending or cough, temporary relief with OTC. What could be the cause?

Hi I m 38 yr old male no medical issues and have been getting headaches for past two months. Went to the eye doctor thinking it is eye strain and they said all was good. Went to my reg md and they said it tension headaches. It goes away with OTC , but will bother me when it wears off. It bothers me when I bend down or cough . It s not a constant headache, but ,ore of pain the comes and goes. What do u think
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012