Periodic headache on forehead, discomfort in eyes, weakness, normal blood pressure. Cause of concern?

I have had a slight headache on my forehead that comes and goes for 2 weeks now and it seems to affect my eyes a little. I feel weak, not even able to do my usual work out. when asleep i feel the headache and even when I wake up. I checked my blood pressure 4 days ago and it was normal at 127/81 and pulse at 51. Should I be concerned? Thanks, Stella
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello
It seems from the history that you are having recurrent headache with discomfort in the eyes.
This can be because of eye problems like refractive error or because of primary headache like migraine.
Hence this requires evaluation to find out the underlying cause and treatment accordingly.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.