Periodic extreme headaches with goosebumps on the arm on the side of headache, slurred speech, blurred vision. Family history of brain aneurysm, epilepsy. Conclusion?

Hi, For the past 6 months I have been suffering with extreme headaches to a point it brings tears to my eyes and I m feeling physically sick. Along side these pains I then develope goosebumps on my arm depending on which side the head pain is. Most recently my speech is becoming slurred and my vision blurry. I have had eye tests to which was told my vision was perfect and my doctor kept prescribing my numerous antibiotics which instigated the pain more. My grandmother on my mothers side died of a brain aneurysm aged 52 and my grandfather on. Y fathers side developed epilepsy whilst diagnosed with a brain tumour , so you can understand my anxiety on this. I ve kept logs on any form of trigger that may start this off or food which may do this to which the conclusion was null. I m 23 years old with a healthy diet and lifestyle, so before, if this is anything serious, id rather have honest advice with my next steps. My doctors surgery is an open surgery and therefore we are never assigned individual doctors and when we see. A doctor they are less than helpful. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012