Periodic dull pain at the back of head, worsens on applying pressure, have recently taken treatment for infected underarm lymph node. Cause?

I have a kind of dull pain at the back of my head towards the left hand side which seems to come and go - i ve felt it and there doesn t appear to be any lump but the dull pain seems to worsen if i apply any pressure to it. I ve recently been ill with an infected underarm lymph node and became sick due to an allergic reaction to the penicillin antibiotic i was prescribed. Do you this this head pain is serious or just anxiety/stress related?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012