Periodic chest pain with pressure, gurgling around heart with shortness of breath, normal test results, suspicion of acid reflux. Can I be something else?

hello. let me off my telling you i am 18, no family history of heart problems. i ve experienced chest pain/pressure on and off for the last 5 months now a new symptom i have a feeling of bubbles/gurgling around my heart. what could it be? i also have chest pressure and shortness of breathe to the point of feeling like i m suffocating. i ve been to many doctors, including ER, cardiologist , gastro intestinal they all sat my heart is fine and this is all acid reflux. i have had blood work, ekgs, echocardiogram , holter monitor , a lung scan to check for clots, heart and chest xrays, everything came back perfect. could there still be something wrong or am i just being extremely anxious?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012