Periodic chest pain, pain around the ribs, stays for some time and subsides, worsens on stress. What could be the cause?

im 13 and am having chest pains and im scared. Last night was the first time about two hours after i ate and was justing moving around and hurt like around my ribs and and around there a little bit then my chest a little then it went away. Now today iv had chest pain for about 4 hours strait now. It gets better then worst but the more i worry about it the worst it gets it seems. My mom wants to bring me in but i m scared and dont want to go. please help
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012