Periodic bouts of sleeplessness followed by good sleep, get a feel of stiffness in neck during bad sleep. Help?

Hello Doctor, I get regular periodical bouts of sleeplessness for 4-5 days. This is followed by reasonably good sleep for the next 4-5 days and so on...This is happening for the last 4 years or so... And somehow, I do not get sleep during the daytime... say after lunch... which I used to get frequently upto 4 years back... And whenever I don t sleep well, I feel a bulge / stifening of the neck on the left side. Could you help me please.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013