Periodic backache, difficulty in moving leg due to stiffness, temporary relief with Etoshine, done MRI, spondylosis and arthritis test. Suggestion?

Hi I am suffering from Back Ache for quite a long time. This pain comes and goes on its own. Some times this pain gets so severe that I am unable to meve my leg an inch because of this pain and stiffness . I feel joint pain in between my back reebs also. Doctor has prescribed me ETOSHINE 60 for pain relief which is working well but on stopping this medicine pain comes back. Conducted MRI , Spondylitis Test and Arthrities test but all result was good. There is no sleep Disc also. Please suggest Deborshi Chatterjee S/W Engineer
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012