Periodic aching at the base of the eye ball, crepitus in jaw, hands tingle when sneezing, cold and numbness feeling in cheek and tongue. Which doctor should I see?

I have periodic aching at the base of my right eyeball for a couple of months. I also have crepitus in my jaw (but this i not new.) I ve had it for many years. The I ve also noticed that when I sneeze , my hands tingle for a few seconds. The last thing going on is that the last few days my cheek and sometimes back of my tongue feel funny - kind of like they are cold/numb feeling. I m most concerned about the aching eye and strange cheek and tongue feeling. Could all this be related and what could be the cause? What kind of doctor should I see?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012