Period with light bleeding, severe lower back pain, negative pregnancy tests, partner operated with vasectomy. Pregnancy chance?

My husband had his vasectomy 15 yrs ago , i just got married to him in August . i have regular period . This month i had my period on th 1st Dec and lasted bout 5 days . First 2 days was heavy period . Recently we had our intimacy moment on 15th Dec and i realize i was bleeding but the blood was not heavy its more on lightest red . It lasted for a while than the next day i was not bleeding but had a small spot of blood . My lower back pain if i stand too long and been having this lower back pain 2 1/2 weeks . I did my pregnancy test on 17 Dec early morning and it shows negative . Could i be pregnant ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer