Period was late. Had brown discharge and blood spotting. Trying for baby. Anything to worry?

Hi I have a problem I was 12 days late for my period and when it came I had a lot of brown stuff before it started then a bit of blood , i still haven t stopped bleeding but it is only very light, which isn t normal I came off the pill 4months ago and I am trying for a baby. Could I be pregnant or it there a problem? I hope you can help I live in Spain I don t speak much Spanish so it s not that easy to just go to the doctors! Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013