Period was early and lasted two days. Had vomiting and spotting. Pregnancy test negative. Recommendations?

Hello, I started my period a week early on march the 10th, should have started about the 18th. I am extremely regular with my cycle and it lasts for 4-5 days at a time. It only lasted two days and was normal on the first day and then was lighter on the second. I got really sick on the 14th and was vomiting all night. Then on the 16th I started spotting. The spotting was a light pink color, which from what I can remember I have never had that color before. The spotting only lasted 2 days and then I took a pregnancy test which came up negative. I am still nauseous and tired all the time. My fiancé and I use the withdraw method and I know thats not a proven way to prevent pregnancy. I have been doing research and seeing how there are some women that did not get a positive result until 6-7 weeks along. I have an appointment set up but its not till the 9th of April ( first app available). I don t want to stress myself out over this until my date, so any help will be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013