Period very watery, loose urination, itching. What can help?

My period has turned very water where it goes through my clothes if I don t change before the 2 hours. I am 41 years old. I have had 6 full term healthy babies. I also recently started to also pee on myself way more than the usual sneeze . It s everytime I use my stomack muscle. Like I watch the game and I just scream , playing football I had to stop 2 x and run home to take a shower and that is with a pad on. If I get upset and yell. Besides the excessive itching and skin coming off my pepe area? Could you please help me. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013