Period symptoms. Vaginal discharge continuous, painful breast. Help

hello doctor..i have some gynocological due date was 1st september.(last periods 1st august).from 18/20th day of the previous month always i m getting the periodical symptoms including pain in breast these month i m not getting the symptoms..even my vaginal discharge was continue for some more a result today is 3rd my period is now frm 1st septmber my vaginal discharge become little..infact now its almost dry..and sometime i m getting some periodical symptoms.which i used to get 10days before of my i missed the period?or it will come after 10/12 days later..??i m trying to get i?i m not getting any other pregnancy symptoms except this missing period...can i go for HPT now?or some days later..?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012