Period seems to repeat in the same month. Blood, urine test positive for pregnancy. In ultrasound white spot seen. Recommendations

Hello pls I need help asap,I saw my period 2nd of march,it stops after 5days normal time,on 10th of the same month,it came but its not heavy has my period and I have been seeing this for 9days now,2day the 9th day it came heavily as normal period with pains,all the test I carried out borh urine and blood was positive except the one I did 2day the 9th day which came negative,went for ultrasound today and there is a whitespot inside my womb,don't know what this can be,pls I nEed help urgently
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013