Period regular, problem in getting pregnant, took clomid, hpt negative, no period. What could have happen?

Hi , i am 35 years old with 1 chd, my periods have been regullar & i have never missed, i have tried to be pregnant for the last 10 months but nothing, i went to the gyno who did all the test & said everything is ok , was told to take clomid,1st cycle i took 50Mg and 2nd cycle i took 100 Mg & M2-Tone - which i have finished now. - my cycle is 24 & i have not seen my periods today morning i did pregnancy test and i was told it's negative, so what could have happenned with my periods?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013