Period problem.

i am in a trouble doctor i had sex with my g/f at 31st january, and feb 06 is her date of period but till today her period is not being starting. i have tested her hormone with pregenency kit yesterday mornining but it is negative also. 1st of all we had see with codome, plz help me what is the problem and tomorrow she had noticed just one very little drop blood on uriun plz suggest me if the result become +ve after 3-4days can it be nagetive by medicine
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
nothing cn be said now, I would suggest you take another 3-4 days to test her urine for Wait for 3 - 4 days to retest urine for pregnancypregnancy

If you have done with condom, then there is no worry man. Always use Moods or Durex condoms, it is the best I know.