Period problem

A week after my period went off I started spotting light red only when I wipe myself what could this or what does it mean?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
u had not mention ur age and medical h/o such kind of c/o r u felt first time or even in past u had felt ?
r u in tense ? white discharge ? spoting in between periods in quit common but if it remain persist than it require examination

I'm 24 years old and this is the first time this has happened to me and yesterday when it first started it was brown and light red now its just light red only when I wipe after using the restroom no medical history of anything else just its the first time and has happened and I'm very concerned
And this is a week after my period was gone and I have slight cramps in my lower stomach what could all this mean