Period over a month. what could be wrong with me ?

I have been on my period for a little over a month what could be wrong with me ?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
First of all you did not clarify your age. If you are 45 to 50's; this could mean that you are going through menopause. If you are not near these ages and are quite younger, you need to go to see your gynecologist. Bleeding this much is a sign of something wrong. Low blood levels from over bleeding periods is very unhealthy. This might be fixable by laser surgery or even a simple birth control pill. My mother has had horrible bleeding periods since she was a teenager and they put her on a birth control pill to help keep her on track and raise her blood levels. It is very important to take care of yourself; I wish you good health.
no im not 45-60 im 19
  Anonymous's Response
you have hpv